Monday, April 11, 2011

Chris & Karlie Utah Trip

Madyson and I had the opportunity to travel up to Utah last week for my brother's wedding. I was so glad I was able to be there and that Mady was able to accompany me.
at the DFW airport we got a frozen yogurt. Madyson really enjoyed it.


We had such a wonderful time and the only thing that could have made it better was to have had the whole family there with us. But it was wonderful and I am so happy for Chris and his beautiful sweet bride, Karlie. We are anxious to get to know her better. We had a wonderful visit with so many family members. We stayed at Liz's home one night and had a fun time there.

We also spent some time with Grandma Daisy which we really enjoyed as well.

Most of our time was spent up in Ogden at my mom's. We were able to help her get the wedding cake ready and also spend a lot of time with my mom, my cousin, RaLauna, Grandpop Cook, and Chris's kids, Ally and Kaleb. It was so neat to be with Karlie as she went through the Salt Lake Temple Wednesday, April 6th and then such a treat to be there Friday for the temple sealing. The reception was that evening and we had a wonderful time. Madyson just ran and ran around having so much fun and making so many people smile.



Grandpa and Grandma Small w/little Bailey Terry(cousin's baby)
Mady licking frosting off the gym floor...yum!
Maria, Brenda, Liz and Ally

No comments: