Saturday, November 19, 2011

Time for Baby!

Just a couple more days and we'll be heading into the hospital to have baby #4!  We are sooo excited!  My wonderful sister-in-law and mom-in-law threw me a little diaper shower last week and it was just wonderful!  We stocked up on lots of diapers and a couple cute outfits and blankets.  We are just about ready for this little one to join our family.  Erin, Kirsten and Jeanette even helped me get my room painted and rearranged.  I absolutely love it and can't wait to post pics of the finished product.  Our funnest news going on right now is that my sister, Liz, and her two boys showed up to our house last Saturday night.  We have had so much fun with them and Liz has been extremely helpful around the house this week.  They get to stay until Thanksgiving Day so they'll be here for the baby too!  
(new baby pics to follow!)


Kirsten, Jeanette, Maria, Sarah, Erin & Coleen


Here I am at 38 Weeks!

1 comment:

MEGMAR said...

how exciting!!!!! we are all so happy for you :)