Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mom's trip-arrived in Utah

Yesterday I flew into SLC for a short visit and volleyball tournament in Jackson, Wyoming with my sister and cousin this weekend. I am really excited but already miss the fam! Sarah has called me 3 times today from the home phone..she knows how to do it all by herself. It is beautiful here but too cold:)
Karlie and Kache picked me up from the airport so I got to visit with them a little and then mom took me to Liz's. We had fun visiting and Brigham Cook (1st cousin of mine from Maryland) came for dinner. It was great to see him. Liz and I are very anxious for the volleyball tournament! We haven't placed organized women's indoor volleyball together for more than 10 years. I am definitely not conditioned for it but it will still be a blast!

No comments: