Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Month of Gratitude



I am going to try and post a gratitude each day this month. It is important to always be grateful but it is a good experience to write some of them down and record it. 

Day #2-My Family
-I have the most amazing family. I am so grateful for my wonderful parents who set such great examples for me and taught me how to survive in this world both spiritually and temporally and for the sister and brother they gave me. They are more precious to me than they may ever know. I am grateful for my sweet grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who keep me smiling with their love and support and for my dear family in-laws:  They are truly my family. I am especially grateful for my own children and husband whom I love and cherish so much. They teach me everyday how blessed I am and how much The Lord loves me.

Day #1-My Faith
-when I think of the thing I could not survive without this is at the top of my list. The strength and power I receive from this is more than I could ever fully express. It ties me to my family and gives me hope each day. I am so grateful to have the knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father who sent His Son Jesus Christ to show the way back to Him. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I am grateful to be a Mormon.

No comments: