Thursday, December 8, 2016

Baby #6 day!

We will be heading to the hospital in just a couple of hours to deliver our sixth baby! 34 years ago today my dad  passed away in a car accident. I am sure he is watching over us as we welcome this new baby into our family.  We have had a hard time deciding on a name for this baby girl but I think we have finally settled with Briella Jean (my dad's mom's name). (It may change after we see her but it feels right.)

We are all very excited, especially Sarah, Mady & Val! I am going to try and update when I can on how things are going. I feel like I journaled well when I had Kaden but I have not been that good since then.
I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be a mother and that I've had the chance to bring these special spirits into the world.


No comments: