Friday, December 8, 2017

My baby is 1!

Well, the year has flown by and our sweet Baby Briella Jean is a year old today!  I remember the day we went to the hospital and were expecting to have a baby just as easily has we had the last 5, but things changed quickly and she decided to be a little different.  I am so grateful for modern medicine and the amazing doctors that helped bring my sweet baby into this world when everything didn't go as planned.   It has been such a blessing to have her sweet spirit in our family and I look forward to many more.  She has touched each of our hearts and we all simply adore her.  Happy birthday sweet BB!
Birthday pic-more pictures to come.  Celebration is tomorrow!

Brielle today in her bday tutu walking all over the place.

Love this one of all the girls!! Can't wait to see them all change throughout the years.

Kaden has really starting interacting with Bri more.  It is so adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I searched up happy faces went though all of the results and found this, taped on it, and sea a picture 📷 of Brie so I went on... I love the blog and the people pictures!
Keep on wrighting!, Lexi O.