Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More of Valerie

The girls and Mom!


Our 3 sweet little girls.  Sarah, Valerie and Madyson

My sister Liz has been right there after every one of my deliveries.  I was sooo grateful to have her there again, especially since she has 2 busy boys of her own now.  It was such a special treat to have them visit for so long.  The kids had such a great time with David and James.  Sarah adores James and just couldn't get enough of him.  We are so extremely grateful for all that Liz helped us with; babysitting, cooking, cleaning, laundry and lots and lots of dishes.  We didn't get to see her much at the hospital, but we got this one shot together.  Love ya Liz...miss ya!


Valerie ready to head home

One happy sister

The kids and Liz made the cute sign in the window behind Sarah

Liz and I with our kids!
Maria, Valerie, Sarah, Mady, Kaden, David, Liz & James



Valerie Daisy Hauth...such a little angel!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I love her! She is adorable. I can't wait to come meet her.