Monday, February 20, 2012

Still computerless

Well, hope to have my computer up and working soon, but it's still not working for now.  So when I get a chance I try to get on Brandon's laptop when he gets home from work.  He was gone overnight for a scout camp out this past weekend so I had a chance to upload some recent photos.  Here are a few of the latest...

We have had such mild weather.  The kids have enjoyed playing outside.  Here's Kaden in the leaves our front.

Yep...he's in his robe and cowboy boots.

Most of my time is spent with the girls during the day... so I get  lots of opportunities to take fun pics of them.  Here is Valerie and Madyson on my bed

Valerie is full of grins.  Here she is 2 months old.

All the girls in their fleece jammies.

Valerie does a lot of this.... couldn't pass up this shot

Wow... we really have four kids.  Here's proof.  All four of them watching TV

Sweet Valerie's 2 month photo shoot

Sarah and Mady both holding babies :) (Sarah's is real, Mady's is a doll)

Madyson and Sarah went with Daddy to ChickFilA for the daddy-daughter date night.  They had a lot of fun, but as you can see Mady did not want to take a picture.

Sarah got Mady in a tutu...this doesn't happen very often, but she put it on long enough to dance around with her sister for a while and for me to get a picture.  So cute!

Madyson, Valerie and Sarah laying together on the floor.

While dad was away on a scout camp out the kids and I had a fun night watching movies and baking cookies.  Sarah wanted to try rolling up cookie dough and putting it in a small muffin tin and then pushing the chips in herself.  They turned out WONDERFUL!

Valerie at our movie night...yep...she is sucking her thumb!  We are still trying to get her to take the pacifer and she will, but if you check on her during nap time or at night she is doing this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how cute. Your kids are adorable, and I can't believe you have four either.

MEGMAR said...

I love all of your pictures!! You have a beautiful family :) I sure wish we lived closer so we could have visits!